Research AreaIndustrial Organization (Theory & Empirical), Platform and Internet Economics, Business Economics
2018/07 to now Assistant Professor, ShanghaiTech University, China
2018/05 Ph.D. in Economics, Michigan State University
2015/05 M.A. in Economics, Michigan State University
2013/02 M.A. in Economics, Seoul National University, South Korea
2011/02 B.A. in Economics (Magna Cum Laude), Ewha Womans University, South Korea
1. “Privacy, Information Acquisition, and Market Competition.”
2. “Paid Peering and Investment Incentives for Network Capacity and Content Diversity.” (Under Review)
3. “A Note of Caution on Using Hotelling Models in Platform Markets,” with Thomas Jeitschko and Aleksandr Yankelevich. (Submitted)
4. “Zero Rating and Vertical Content Foreclosure,” with Thomas D. Jeitschko and Aleksandr Yankelevich.
5. “An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Net Neutrality on Investment for Last Mile Broadband,” with Olga Ukhaneva and Aleksandr Yankelevich.